Digimap for Schools Acknowledgements
Our data providers
- Ordnance Survey, Great Britains national mapping agency since 1791. Providing definitive large scale mapping for business, education and leisure.
- National Library of Scotland, Scotlands national reference library and one of the major research libraries in Europe. Includes an extensive Scottish and global archive of historical maps.
- Getmapping, a leading provider of aerial photography, mobile mapping, LiDAR, digital mapping and web based services across Europe and Africa.
- CollinsBartholomew, has been in the business of map production for over 175 years and has a worldwide reputation for providing a high quality custom and digital mapping service to a variety of markets, as well as delivering an extensive list of published products for its own parent, HarperCollins Publishers.
- Natural Earth, Natural Earth is a public domain map dataset available at 1:10m, 1:50m, and 1:110 million scales. Featuring tightly integrated vector and raster data, with Natural Earth you can make a variety of visually pleasing, well-crafted maps with cartography or GIS software.
- Open Street Map, OpenStreetMap is built by a community of mappers that contribute and maintain data about roads, trails, cafés, railway stations, and much more, all over the world.
- Geograph, aims to collect, publish, organise and preserve representative images and associated information for every square kilometre of Great Britain, Ireland, and the Isle of Man.
Icons & Photo
- Filing Cabinet and Layers icons made by Smashicons from flaticon
- Placeholder, set square, Crayon, Printer, Photo camera, Map and Calendars icons made by Freepik from flaticon
- Info icon made by prettycons from flaticon
- List icon made by bqlqn from flaticon
- Earth globe icon made by ultimatearm from flaticon
- Main image - “Students using computers in a school lesson. One student is smiling at the camera. There is a teacher helping another student in the background.” by DGLimages,iStock .