Digimap for Schools - Acknowledgements
Our data providers
We are proud to work in conjcution with the following suppliers and organisations in order to bring you Digimap for Schools. We are indebted to them for their cooperation and assistance.
- Ordnance Surveyclass=”lower-roman-list” Great Britain’s national mapping agency since 1791. Providing definitive large scale mapping for business, education and leisure.
- National Library of Scotlandclass=”lower-roman-list” Scotlands national reference library and one of the major research libraries in Europe. Includes an extensive Scottish and global archive of historical maps.
- Getmappingclass=”lower-roman-list” a leading provider of aerial photography, mobile mapping, LiDAR, digital mapping and web based services across Europe and Africa.
- CollinsBartholomewclass=”lower-roman-list” has been in the business of map production for over 175 years and has a worldwide reputation for providing a high quality custom and digital mapping service to a variety of markets, as well as delivering an extensive list of published products for its own parent, HarperCollins Publishers.
- Natural Earthclass=”lower-roman-list” Natural Earth is a public domain map dataset available at 1:10m, 1:50m, and 1:110 million scales. Featuring tightly integrated vector and raster data, with Natural Earth you can make a variety of visually pleasing, well-crafted maps with cartography or GIS software.
- Open Street Mapclass=”lower-roman-list” OpenStreetMap is built by a community of mappers that contribute and maintain data about roads, trails, cafés, railway stations, and much more, all over the world.
- Geographclass=”lower-roman-list” aims to collect, publish, organise and preserve representative images and associated information for every square kilometre of Great Britain, Ireland, and the Isle of Man.