Help / Delete drawings
How to guides
- Key areas of Digimap for Schools
- About the maps
- Navigating in Digimap for Schools
- Map selector
- View map keys
- Capture geographic coordinates
- Overlay geographic references
- View the compass
- Measure distance and areas
- Add text
- Add markers
- Add lines
- Add photos
- Add shapes
- Add buffers
- Add your own data
- Delete drawings
- Modify drawings
- Save maps
- Print maps
- Map information
- View Geograph images
You can delete individual drawings, all drawings or a selection of the drawings that you have added to your map.
Delete individual drawings
- Select the Delete Click button (highlighted in orange on the image below).
- Select the feature to be deleted on the map window.
- The feature is deleted. Note that no confirmation is requested.
Delete all drawings
- Select Delete All button.
- Confirm that you want to delete all drawings.
Delete multiple drawings
First select drawings
- Select the Select features by box tool - it will turn orange.
- Now draw a box on the map, over the features you want to select - the features will be highlighted in yellow.
- Select Delete Selected button.
- The features are deleted. Note that no confirmation is requested.