How to guides
- Key areas of Digimap for Schools
- About the maps
- Navigating in Digimap for Schools
- Map selector
- View map keys
- Capture geographic coordinates
- View the compass
- Measure distance and areas
- Add text
- Add markers
- Add lines
- Add photos
- Add shapes
- Add buffers
- Add your own data
- Delete drawings
- Modify drawings
- Save maps
- Print maps
- Map information
- View Geograph images
You can delete individual drawings, all drawings or a selection of the drawings that you have added to your map.
Delete individual drawings
- Select the Delete Click button (highlighted in orange on the image below).
- Select the feature to be deleted on the map window.
- The feature is deleted. Note that no confirmation is requested.
Delete all drawings
- Select Delete All button.
- Confirm that you want to delete all drawings.
Delete multiple drawings
First select drawings
- Select the Select features by box tool - it will turn orange.
- Now draw a box on the map, over the features you want to select - the features will be highlighted in yellow.
- Select Delete Selected button.
- The features are deleted. Note that no confirmation is requested.
Digimap for Schools and Cookies
to improve your experience using the service. This includes anonymised Google Analytics data.
We won't share your data with anyone else.