How to guides
- Key areas of Digimap for Schools
- About the maps
- Navigating in Digimap for Schools
- Map selector
- View map keys
- Capture geographic coordinates
- View the compass
- Measure distance and areas
- Add text
- Add markers
- Add lines
- Add photos
- Add shapes
- Add buffers
- Add your own data
- Delete drawings
- Modify drawings
- Save maps
- Print maps
- Map information
- View Geograph images
View a compass
A compass is available on the map window.
- Select the small compass icon, found to the left of the scale bar (circled in red on the image below).
- A larger compass is now visible.
- Select the large compass at any time to reduce its size.
Digimap for Schools and Cookies
to improve your experience using the service. This includes anonymised Google Analytics data.
We won't share your data with anyone else.