You can save any map and retrieve it in your next Digimap for Schools session.
Select a folder to save your map
- Open the Saved Maps menu from the sidebar.
- First select a folder - select the text Saved maps (under the Save map button) to check for folders.
- Select a folder.
Save your map
- Now select the Save Map button (your destination folder is noted at the top of the Save box).
- Input a map title, class name and pupil name.
- Select Save.
- NOTE: if you have imported a file of locations, those locations and labels will also be saved with the map.
Retrieve a map
- Select any map from the list to open it in the map window.
- Remember that maps can be in different folders. Select the text Saved maps (under the Save map button) to check for folders.
Manage saved maps
- School staff with the 4 digit PIN can create folders for different classes or projects to save maps within, rename folders and delete old maps and folders.
- Contact us if you can’t locate your school’s PIN.
- First select Unlock.
- Input your PIN.
- To create a new folder, select the New button.
- Input a folder name and select OK.
- To rename a folder, select the Rename button.
- Input a new name and select OK.
- To delete any map or folder, just use the trash bin button next to it.