Help / Add photos
How to guides
- Key areas of Digimap for Schools
- About the maps
- Navigating in Digimap for Schools
- Map selector
- View map keys
- Capture geographic coordinates
- View the compass
- Measure distance and areas
- Add text
- Add markers
- Add lines
- Add photos
- Add shapes
- Add buffers
- Add your own data
- Delete drawings
- Modify drawings
- Save maps
- Print maps
- Map information
- View Geograph images
- Edit your preferences
You can add your own photos to your maps with the Drawing tools.
- Select the Image tool - the camera icon. The button will turn orange.
- Select a marker from the menu below (your photo will be added with a marker and a line - see image below).
- Now select the point on the map window where you want to place an image.
- Select Choose file and navigate to your image on your computer.
- Select the image and Open.
- Finally select Upload.
- Your image should be visible on the map window.
- Make sure the Select arrow is active (highlighted in orange). When this is active you can move any drawing on your map window.
- Click and drag the marker OR the image to its new location.
- NOTE: you must move the marker and image separately.