You can add your own images to your maps with the Drawing tools.
- Select the Upload image tool - the camera icon. The button will turn orange.
- Select a marker.
- Now select the point on the map window where you want to place an image.
- Select Choose file and navigate to your image on your computer.
- Select the image and Open.
- Finally select Upload.
- Your image should be visible on the map window.
- Make sure the Select arrow is active (highlighted in orange). When this is active you can move any drawing on your map window.
- Click and drag the marker OR the image to its new location.
- NOTE: you must move the marker and image separately.