How to guides
- Key areas of Digimap for Schools
- About the maps
- Navigating in Digimap for Schools
- Map selector
- View map keys
- Capture geographic coordinates
- Overlay geographic references
- View the compass
- Measure distance and areas
- Add text
- Add markers
- Add lines
- Add photos
- Add shapes
- Add buffers
- Add your own data
- Delete drawings
- Modify drawings
- Save maps
- Print maps
- Map information
- View Geograph images
View map keys
To view a map key
- Select Key from the sidebar:
- Select any group to view the symbols, e.g. Buildings and Structures.
- Select Expand all to open every group in the key.
- Select Collapse All to close every group in the key.
Historic map keys
Historic map keys are not available within the Key menu at present but are coming soon.
For the moment, you can view historic map keys via the links below:
Digimap for Schools and Cookies
to improve your experience using the service. This includes anonymised Google Analytics data.
We won't share your data with anyone else.